Thursday, January 17, 2008

CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME

A fresh start. How many chances does one get to start over again. Well we have had alot of chances to start over. Not all of them by choice. Having a choice makes it more worth while.
Moving from the place I felt most at home, Cape Cod was very bitter sweet. It was always and will continue to be where I feel most at peace. I'm leaving the door wide open for other special places. California has so much to offer. The weather, job prospects ,ocean, desert and the hills.
Seeing and being part of the White family is also a special perk.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Loving the blog thing. I am so glad Nikki got us all started on this. Robert is going to try to keep up with his, too. It is such a great way for us to keep connected.

Love you all!

Susan

Nicole Charbonneau White said...

my hero is my mom.