Wednesday, August 29, 2012

AUGUST IS ALMOST OVER

This summer has zoomed by me so fast that I can hardly catch my breath. Labor Day  is this weekend and I welcome the slower pace of Autum.
Here are the La Crecentia Super Heros. Ruby is a willing participant in any superhero play. I spent some time in California getting to know Ruby and enjoying the time with the Whites.

Ruby introduced me to all her Pez muppets. Kermit was her favorite.

She loves the water.

Joseph and Ben enjoy a day of bubbles out in the back yard during their summer vacation here in Harwich.

Joseph really likes this kind of ice cream. He is also a big "Angry Bird" fan.
This bubble was all for Ben.

The Fletchers enjoy family time at the pool.

I enjoyed playing golf with the Tagues.

 
  Brian caught this rainbow the morning we went to play golf.
 



No problem sleeping for these two!

 
 
SWEET DREAMS!

No comments: