Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ELEVEN DAYS YOUNG



Joseph Edward is a real ladies man. He winks and nudges just like his name sake. With all the company he had last weekend fussing over him he took it all in without a fuss. Barbara, Susan and to my surprise Tricia visited New Jersey to meet Joseph and to have a girls weekend at the beautiful Marriott in Bridgewater N.J. We had lots of laughs and Martini's with a few tears. I miss these women so very much and having them share in this beautiful new grandsons life is wonderful.

This is a picture of Joseph after his first bath. He really enjoyed it even though this picture may say something else. I'm so bless to have been present for both grandsons first bath. I have to thank Joe for supporting my need to be with my daughters after birth. I know he wishes he could have been with them too.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I know you are wringing ever last minute with this precious boy. Give kisses to him and his folks from me.

I am glad to hear you had a good time with Barbara, Susan and Tricia. Color me jealous.

I love you,

Susan