Friday, April 11, 2008

HOW AM I GOING TO SAY GOODBYE?

I have to admit it's going to be very tough to leave this little package. This is one of the only pictures of JEF crying.



















Danielle, Joseph and I went out and about in New Jersey on a beautiful spring day. We did errands and took a drive to the highest point where you can see all the way to New York. The view was beautiful but the gnats were out in full force. Joseph slept comfortably attached to Danielle via the Baby Bjorn.
I took this picture when we got home. He really likes the car.
It looks like my flight hasn't been cancelled so I'll be headed back to La La Land tomorrow morning. Things are looking bright. My girls are Moms and I'm so proud of them. This Mothers day is going to be so special.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Remember, it is not "goodbye". It is see you later.

Not that it won't be heartbreaking to leave, but you know that your baby is a good mother. You did that.

You and Joe raised your girls to know what is important. They are fabulous and as you have pointed out, so are their husbands.

Love you and Miss YOU!

Susan

Nicole Charbonneau White said...

It's so cool to see those overalls go from cousin to cousin :)